How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager? Print
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
5. In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the "New File" Icon.
2. In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.
Was this answer helpful?
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit? If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching... How to Change cPanel Style/Theme? Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to... How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager? 1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3.... How to Change Language of your cPanel? cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native... How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel? How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...