How to Change cPanel Style/Theme? Print
First method: Paper Lantern Theme.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on the "Change Style" Icon.
3. You will see a lot of themes on the themes page. Just select the one you like and click on "Apply".
Second method: Change the theme instantly (Retro X3 Theme Only)
1. We assume you are already logged into your cPanel account. In your cPanel account near the left side of the page you should see a "Switch Theme" option with drop-down menu.
2. Choose your favorite theme from the drop-down menu and it will apply automatically.
Was this answer helpful?
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit? If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching... How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager? 1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3.... How to Change Language of your cPanel? cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native... How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager? 1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"... How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel? How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...